Monday 17 August 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge 43 & Papertake Weekly


Hi everybody i hope you all had a good weekend whatever you were doing.
This weeks Whiff of Joy Challenge is to use Pink and Brown and i love these colours together so it wasn't a problem for me lol. I am also entering the papertake Weekly Challenge i loved the sketch too it was Dawny's sketch so thank you.

I used
Melinda with bouquet coloured with copics
Sorry i don't know what the papers are but i love them
The flower i made myself using tulle
Martha Stewart border punch
Gems and ribbon are from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by please leave a comment so i know that you have been.

14 comments:

Lexxie said...

I recognise those papers coz I have them too, I think they're by Craftwork cards!
A beautiful card Gina, such a lovely image,
Love Sarita xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card, love the papers you have used. Good luck with the challenges. Debs x

Mina said...

stunning card Gina, this is one of my favourite WOJ stamps shes beautiful isnt she
Mina xxx

Caroline said...

Lovely card Gina! Love the sweet image and those gorgeous papers. Caroline x

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! I love this color combo as well!! Pretty image and I love your flower!!
:)Kathy

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh GIna, What a beautiful card!!! I love the colors and the papers are wonderful with that sweet image!!
hugs janny

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Gina
A stunning card,
Hugs Dianne xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

a delish card Gina, so pretty, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy. hugs rachxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow totaly beautiful ,gorgues colouring and papers ,hugs Dawnxxx

Tara said...

Your card is gorgeous Gina and the colours are scrummy! I love your DIY flowers too, they look gorgeous!
Hugs Tara xx

Jules said...

Hi Gina

Gorgeous card.

Love everything about it - especially your handmade flower and that delicious.

Great colouring of your image.

Love Jules xx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card... so sweet!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...