Saturday 15 August 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #27 & Colour Create 25


Hiya everyone well its a beautiful day again here in Essex we have all been over the park i got stung by a wasp within a few mins of getting there on my neck and then our poor little Lexi who is 8 months now got stung on the mouth the poor little love but she is ok, her poor mummy panicked and got her self in a bit of a state but all is ok now. I'm waffling again lol, right this is my card for the Pink Elephant Challenge which is Brown, Turquoise and Neutral its my first time of entering this one and everybody's idea of Turquoise is different too, so i'm hoping that mine is ok.
I have just realised that i can enter this card in the Colour Create Challenge too which is blue-sand-silver-and-black so i think i should be ok lol.

I have used a beautiful drawing by mo you can find them here http://digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/
i have coloured the image with copics
i have cut the stars using my nesties
papers ribbon and gems are from my stash.
I hope you like it and thank you for visiting my blog please leave a comment so i know that you've been.
I am sorry about the picture i will try to get a better one later.

24 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina.,i love the stamp and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

oh how wierd is this I was just looking at that image on Mo's site...fabulous Gina such a cute card and perfect colours for a boys card
Mina xxx

Christine said...

Hi Gina fab image & colouring colours look fine to me good luck with the challenge.

Hugs Christine xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card, love that image! Lisa x

Jackie said...

Ouch, I hope the wasp stings are subsiding now!
Lovely card and I adore that sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa said...

Hi Gina, Lovely card! Such a sweet image. Sorry to hear about the wasp stings. They are really painful.

Lisa x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Gina! Love that image it's so sweet. Do you know what those papers are? I would love to get some. Talk soon Caroline x

Georgia said...

This is brilliant Gina, I love it! I really like the stars and the paper and image are fab! :)
Eek, sorry to hear about the wasp sting, it's horrible, isn't it?!
Love, Georgia xx

Rach said...

ooooh, wasp stings are horrid.. hope that you are ok and have recovered..
love your card sweetie. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Gina, love this cute litte image! So sweet!
Sorry to hear about the wasp stings, hope you are both ok now.
Nev calls wasps Satans Army, lol.
Big Hugs
Erin x

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! Great job coloring the sweet image. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Vixykins said...

Oh...my...god! I would have passed out! I got stung on the neck last year, it came off worse ha! As for the kids, I'm afraid I would have been hysterical if they'd been stung!
You're very brave!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and fab papers.
There seems to be loads of wasps this year and they also seemed to be really aggressive too. Glad that you and your little one are OK
luv
Debby

Laura (Faerielore) said...

oh Gina this is gorgeous such a lovely boys card, these images are just lovely xxxxx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

also forgot to say ouch !!!! poor you and little one, wasps are horrible

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Gina,
Hugs Dianne xx

Janiel/ janny said...

LOve your card!! I love those images that Mo puts out.

Oh so sorry to hear about the wasp stings.. Hope you are feeling better...
Thank you for joining Colour Create Challenge. hugs, janny

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful!!

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Gina and such a sweet image! I love your colouring and beautiful design. Hope you and Lexi are recovered from the awful wasp stings, they're such nasty creatures. Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris :)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Absolutely adorable card Gina. Your colouring is stunning on the image. You've used the challenge colours perfectly. Excellent work.
Sharon xx

Deanne said...

Beautiful card Gina! Great use of the colors! Perfect little image!

xx-Deanne

Dena said...

Wow, you coloring is amazing!!! Very beautiful as is the stamp. I love her drawings. This is such a pretty card! Thanks for joining CC this week. Sorry about your sting! Hugs, Dena

Di said...

Fabulous card Gina just love it and that image is just so cute!
Thanks for joining Colour create this week!

Di xxx

Janet said...

Very cute! I love this image from Mo - he reminds me of my 3-yr-old nephew.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...