Wednesday 5 August 2009

Double Challenge Card


Hi Peeps hope you are all having a fab week so far we had sunshine here in Essex today i hope to weather was fine for you wherever you are.
Right onto my card this is for the Whiff of Joy Challenge and the sketch is by the very talented Jacqui and really had fun with this one, and the second challenge is A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 63 Floral Fantasy, i am still trying to used colours that i don't normally use i think i'm doing quite well so far lol.

For this card i used
Willow with flower basket
Fall Grass both are coloured with copics
My Mind's Eye - Bloom & Grow papers
Sizzix Branch with leaves die
Martha Stewart punch
Flowers and Ribbon from my stash.
I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by please leave a message so i know that you've been.

23 comments:

Christine said...

Ohh Gina this is gorgeous love the fresh summery colours you used... we had rain most of the day so sunshine on order for 2morrow..

hugs Christine xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, very pretty colours :o)
Jackie xx

Stephanie said...

Yep - sunshine in this part of essex too :)

Beautiful card hun!

Hugs
Steph x

Heather Huggins said...

Very pretty!! Love your coloring!! Beautiful..

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card in lovely colours - gorgeous! Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Gina,
HUgs Dianne xx

Jules said...

Hi Gina

A beautiful card - really pretty.

I too try to use colours I wouldn't normally use sometimes but find it takes me much longer to create something if I use my "unfavourite" colours LOL!!

I hope you get more sunshine today!

Love Jules xx

Rach said...

A beautiful card, such pretty flowers and image. hugs rachxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful image and I love those flowers.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,i love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Caroline said...

Wow! This is brill Love the summery colours. Caroline x

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card so pretty!
hugs amanda xx

Leanne said...

OOh this is really pretty, I love the colours!

Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls blog candy - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card Gina, love the beautiful colours and wonderful layout x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

this card is stunning hun, love erverything, colours layout image flowers eveything is so pretty xxxx

Giò said...

Hi Gina, I love the color combo and I love how you have colored this stamp. Hugs Giò

Lynsey said...

Hi Gina your card is so beautiful! I love the colours they are so pretty!
Hugs Lynsey:)

cats whiskers said...

An adorable card, love the cute image and your colouring is perfect
Have a good weekend Hugs Jacqui x

Vanja said...

Beautfiul card! I love the cute image and the gorgeous flowers.
Hugs, Vanja

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Gina, so so pretty! Love everything about it!
Erin x

Sue said...

This is beautiful Gina. Lovely colours and the flowers are gorgeous..

Julie said...

Love this one to Gina - just scrummy! Juliex

zuila said...

Love your coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...