Friday 21 August 2009

Papertake Weekly 100th & The Pink Elephant 28


Hiya every body i hope you have all had a super week mine been yuk my Dr thinks i have gall stones so had blood test today and the poor woman doing it dropped one of my bottles so there was blood every where so she then had to take some more just as well they don't bother me lol, anyway i now have to be careful of what i eat, but the pain has eased quite a bit so thought i would make a couple of cards. This one is for Papertake Weekly's 100th Challenge and you can take your pick of which sketch you do, i picked this one as i liked the sketch but never had time to enter (28 July 2009)and i am also entering the Pink Elephant Challenge and the theme this week is summer so i thought the new Pink Petticoat Frillie Millie Ladybird would be perfect and i just love them.
I hope you like it.
Items i used
Basic grey papers
Pink Petticoat Frillie Millie Ladybird image coloured with copics
Sizzix Branch with leaves die
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Martha Stewart border punch
Tulle from Tabby Crafts
Flowers and greeting from my stash.
Please leave a comment so i know you have been.

19 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Gina and I love how you have coloured the image. Good luck with the docs and hop everything turns out OK!
Clairex

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card Gina!love the image
Hope all goes well for you
hugs amanda xx

Stephanie said...

Oh sweetie - poor you, good luck with the results :)

I think I would have fainted, I have a phobis about blood (can't even type it without getting all squeamish!)

Beautiful card, that's a fab image!

Hugs xxx

Mina said...

stunning card Gina, beautiful fresh colours and your image is so gorgeous...sorry to hear about the possible gallstones pet
Mina xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Gina
A beautiful card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Tara said...

So sorry to hear you're not feeling good Gina, look after yourself hun!
Your card is just gorgeous and I'm winging my way over to PP right now..... I feel a purchase coming on, lol!
Hugs Tara xx

LORi said...

Gorgeous!!!! Sorry to here you haven't been feeling well!!! I will be praying for you!!

Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!

HUGS~ Lori

Jules said...

Hi Gina

Oh your card is just gorgeous.

I think PP's sales will be going up this weekend by the sound of things!!!

Sorry to hear you are not well - let's hope they can sort you out nice and fast.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

These are gorgeous, Gina - love your card! Sorry to hear of your diagnosis - hope it's not too painful. You look after yourself!!
Juliexx

Lynsey said...

Hi Gina, sorry to hear you have not been well. Your card is fantastic! Love the image and the beautiful colours you have used.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Lexxie said...

I love this Gina, I have got to dwonload those Frillie Millies!
I've had gallstones too, they're very painful, hope you get sorted out soon,
Love Sarita xx

Jilli said...

Stunning card Gina, love the colours and the cute image. Hope all goes well with the gall stones ... not nice, my Mum, Sister and Niece have all had their gall bladders removed due to gall stones. Good Luck! Jillix

theneon said...

Gina, you've done a lovely job on this card -- I am glad that you are feeling well to be so creative.

Sarpreet said...

good luck with the results. Gorgeous card, great colouring.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card!! Love the color combo and image. Thanks for playing with us at TPE this week!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Georgia said...

Hi Gina,
I LOVE your card, the paper is gorgeous and I really like this image, so pretty!
Sorry about your news, I wouldn't have been able to have TWO blood samples, lol!
Thanks for entering my blog candy! :D
Love, Georgia xx

Annie said...

love this image and your card is really cool.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick - I love the Frillie Millie image and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...