Wednesday 9 March 2011

Charming at The Paper Shelter

Good morning folks it Wednesday how quick are the weeks whizzing past any way being its Wednesday it means a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter No 4 already, thanks to all who joined us last week now the theme for this week is Lucky Charms so I hope you can join in again this week, dont forget though you have to use a Paper Shelter image to win the prize.

The prize is
just think how many images you can get with that lol.


For my card this week I've my Lovely Pet image the papers are DCWV The Whimsy Stack, I've used copic markers to colour the image and chalks for the background.

I would also like to enter my card into a couple of challenges
The Sketch and Stamp Challenge
One Stitch at a Time Use a Charm
Stamptacular Sunday
The Crafty Pad Use Ribbon.
Delightful Challenge Welcome Spring

That's all I've got time for now folks but I'll be back with another card later and thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love it Gina and the pins and charm as just perfect!! Chanelle xxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow fabulous card Gina, I love all the embellishments youve put on it and your colouring. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Gina, I like all the embellishments,and the papers.
kevin xx

Riet said...

Wonderful card Gina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cards By MI said...

Fabby card Gina. Love the colours you have used.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pat said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, colours and bp, thanks for sharing at The Crafty Pad this week.

Pat xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Gina...such a cute image...lovely work.

Take care
San x

coops said...

stunning card gina.beautiful colours and paper and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

love these images :) Amazing card!

Hugs
Judith

Claire said...

Lovely card Gina, sweet image. Thanks for playing along this week with Sunday Sketch & Stamp. Hugs, Claire x

Caroline said...

this is a sweet image and I love the fresh spring colours you have used Caroline xx

Love crafts forever said...

Thanks for playing at OSAAT charm challenge.
Hugs Nataliya.

Jayne said...

Great card Gina, lovely charm. Thanks for joining us last week at OSAAT....hope to see you again this week.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi, Gina! Such a sweet card! The colors sing the praises of Spring ;D Fabulous work! Hugz, Cheryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...