Tuesday 15 March 2011

Bearly Mine does Mothers Day

Good morning folks I hope you all had a fab weekend and that you are having a good week so far, I had a lovely day yesterday we went to visit our son Aaron his wife Lauren and our sweet little Alfie who is running around all over the place.

Any how I have a card to share with you today its my DT card for Bearly Mine Challenges and its my turn to set the theme and I choose Mothers day well its not long now is it, and I've not even used a stamped image.
Here's my card I found the lovely Verse on the internet.



The gorgeous papers are Bearly Mine Spring Delights you can Get them HERE
The leaves are a Marrianne creatable
The flowers are from Crafty Emma's and Mulberry crafts.

I would also like to enter some challenges
Craft us Crazy at one with nature
The Secret Crafter Flowers for Mum
Creat4fun sketch
The Pink Elephant Spring time
Fab and Funky
Sparkles Forum Mothers day
Right that's me done for tonight i best get to bed early as I'm at the hospital early in the morning enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.


18 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Gina what a lovely poem and your created a stunning card with it. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card and I love the verse :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card and I love the verse :o)
Jackie xx

angelwhispers said...

Such a beautiful verse Gina and goes perfectly with these papers just so pretty!!

Hope everything goes well at the hospital! Love Chanelle xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!

Hugs
Judith

Georgia said...

This is so pretty Gina and the verse is lovely! I love all the soft colours, perfect for spring! :) Love, Georgia xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Gina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining us on our "Flowers for Mum" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

coops said...

wow, this is gorgeous gina.the verse is so beautiful and i love your pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Francesca said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Curly said...

Wow this is such amazing creation, and such lovely colours, those papers are lush and the sentiment is so pretty,

thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 125 Flowers for Mum

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Julie said...

So pretty!
Hugs,
julie

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Gina this is so beautiful, the papers and sentiment are truly gorgeous.
hugs
Lorraine x

Debbie said...

What a stunning creation! Any mother would be so touched to receive this handmade from the heart treasure ... thanks for joining us at TPE :)

Anonymous said...

Hi There.

Beautiful card, love all the detail, so pretty.

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card, I love that verse you have used
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Jackie x

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card and what a moving poem.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...