Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Advent Event, Day One at Crafty Ribbons

Good afternoon folks i hope you are all well,as for me well i've been laid for the last few days as i cant shift this damned cough and bad throat which i've had for over a month now but it hasn't gone to my chest like it normally does but i've not been able to have my weekly injections of Methotrexate i've missed 5 now cant have my infusion so i'm in a lot of pain i did manage to get an emergency appointment at the hospital so i have had an injection to help which it has a little, i'm back at the hospital on Thursday so probably another jab and hopefully i'll get my infusion before Christmas(fingers crossed and i'm also back at the DRs this week too.

Right i am only doing a quick write up.
Today is the start of our Advent Event at Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration we will be having a different sponsor each day so make sure you pop over and check it out each day and today its Ali and Tony from Crafty Ribbons who are our sponsors.

Here's my project just as well all my projects were made a little while back as i cant even do any colouring at the mo :(.



For my Calendar i've used A Wee Stamp that was a freebie in a magazine a while back i think the papers are Nature Garden,all the dies are Memory Box except the little flowers they are Martha Stewart punches,oh and the ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons

I will try to catch up with you all soon i promise,thank you for taking to time to stop by and have a lovely weekend.


6 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Gina I love your calender the image is adorable and I love the colours and design. I hope you feel better soon, I'm on Methotrexate injections so I know how much pain you are in from missing a dose, big hugs to you. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is stunning Gina. I love the pretty image, the colours are gorgeous and all your detailing is wonderful.
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been so unwell. I do hope that you start to feel better soon
Take care
Hugs Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous gina.i love your colours and stunning sweet image :D
i hope you are feeling better soon, take care.

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful Gina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Hello, I liked your doing ..
I would love to visit
Look at what you have, please visit me ..
I want to join me

I wish you good luck

cute

http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/06/tek-tasla-iki-kus-hem-ignedanlk-hem-tak.html

Kody L said...

Great read thankyoou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...