Sunday 10 July 2011

Just Because

Good evening folks I hope you have all had a lovely weekend i've spent much of it on the phone to my poor mum who had a fall on Friday and has broken some ribs as my mum lives in Sussex and I live in Essex I cant get to her at the mo because my treatment is due next week so one of my Brothers have gone up to look after her for a few days, hopefully I will be able to pop up to see her soon.

Any ways i've not done much crafting this week unfortunately as Aaron has been here quite a lot this week as he is struggling at the mo with the events of the last few months. I have managed to make a card though with the help of my grandson Caid who has to come up into my craft room whenever he visits, he also goes home with more crafting goodies ever time he comes lol much to daughter dislike as she isn't at all crafty.

Here's the card we made today i've coloured the image Angel from Crafts and Me HERE with copics that one thing Caid isn't allowed to touch lol.


The papers are Sweet Fairy collection from Prima the flowers we made our selves using a Martha Stewart punch as are the leaves and the Butterfly punch you can get HERE at Crafts and Me, oops i've just noticed the pearls in the bottom corner best put that right now.

Challenges I would like to enter
Charisma All about flowers
Stamp Something Bugs or Butterflies
Stamping for the Weekend Wings and Things
The Sweet Shop Sketch but i've turned it.

Here's a pic of my new bathroom we just need to get the new door put on now.



Thanks for stopping by and any comments you leave.

13 comments:

Ohneilly said...

A stunning card,

Sounds like your grandson is like my 4 1/2 year old daughter.

She insists the only pens she can use to colour in now are copics as the rest are rubbish!!!
Hope you're well and your treatment is going ok.
Claire x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie. Love the colours you have used. And such a beautiful image. Fabulous new bathroom too. Congrats! Hugs...Mona

THERESA said...

So sorry about your moms fall, hope she will be ok, hugs to you (:)
Stunning card, love the colors.
WOW, the bathroom looks stunning, yay!!!
LUG

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Gina and you bathroom looks beautiful :o)
I do hope your mum soon recovers from her accident.
Hugs, Jackie xx

angelwhispers said...

Hi Gina loving the card the image is just perfect with these colours and detail!!!

Sorry to hear about your Mum hope shes ok.

Enjoy your crafting with Aron hes sounds just perfect for us crafters. Loving the bathroom as well Chanelle xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I so love this image.
Hope your mum & Aaron are ok & hope you are taking care of yourself as well shug. Sending you big squishy hugs hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

stunning card gina.the image is beautiful and gorgeous colours and details.
i hope your mum and arron recover soon and your bathroom looks fab :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Oh Gina, I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, hope that she's going to be fine real soon! Love your beautiful card and your new bathroom looks wonderful!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Gina,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cathymac said...

Lovely image,colors,and sparkle, Gina! So sorry to hear about your mum...I pray she recovers quickly! Thanks for playing along at the Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Gina. That image is awesome and I love the blue colors... great take on the Sweet Stop sketch. Thank you for playing along with us.

Jennipher said...

Sorry to hear about your Mum. Hope she is doing okay. Beautiful, majestic card. Thanks for joining us at the sweet stop.

Redrottie said...

such a lovely card xx thanks so much for playing along with us at SFTW wings and things challenge xx karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...