Monday 25 April 2011

It's time for Chocolate at One Stop Crafts

Hi folks for some reason this didn't publish naughty Mr Blogger again lol, I best get on with it tonight then this is my project for One Stop Crafts and the theme this time is Chocolate yummy, anyways I made another note pad and I've used the gorgeous Poppy Digi stamp you can get her HERE at Crafts and Me I just love this image she's gorgeous to work with.




This note pad is a bit bigger than the others I made, the papers are First Edition Sweet Owl, the Martha Stewart butterfly punch is Available at Crafts and Me too HERE the Gems are from Crafts and Me HERE but they are at present out of stock, the ribbon flowers and pearls are from mt stash.


I would also like to enter some challenges
Creative Friday Open
Creative Inspirations Digi Day.

Well that's it for now from me I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and i will be catching up real soon.
Thank you for stopping by and any comments you leave.

7 comments:

Laura said...

this is stunner darling xxx

Jackie said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous, great colours :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

this is gorgeous gina.i love the sweet image and fab scrummy choc colours :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Gina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Laney said...

Super note pad!!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time hope to see you again
hugs
laney

Cor* said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i luv chocolate & this image!! Thanks for playing along with our digi challenge at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!

Deb said...

Beautiful Colors and gorgeous flower and image, thanks so much for sharing with us for our Digi Challenge at Creative Inspirations
Debs
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...