Thursday 12 November 2009

Sketch Saturday & Roses on Paper


Hello everyone i hope your week is going well, i've still not got my new glasses but have managed to finish a couple of projects that i had started when they broke, hubby has managed to bodge them up so i can come on here for a little while at least.... i think he got fed up with me sitting around moaning lol, the card i made is for Sketch Saturday 76 great sketch it is too, and also for The Roses on Paper Challenge which is to make a Christmas card and its the first time that i've entered their challenge...i have used one the new stamps from WOJ love these little cuties lol, Basicgrey Eskimo Kisses papers pearls ribbon and poinsettias are from my stash.

I have to buss off now as i have another headache i think its because i can see where hubby has stuck my glasses its drawing my eye to it, so i'm going to the opticians now and have a wing, i will be back later with another project and its not a card lol.

7 comments:

SemSee said...

Aw, what a fab card! I love how you've coloured that fab new WOJ image and it matches perfectly with that BG paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Simonne x (SS DT)

Laura (Faerielore) said...

such a beautiful card and this stamp is just too cute !!!!

Jackie said...

Lovely card and a fab image, I must try and get round to trying one of these easel cards myeseld sometime :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Hi Gina, fab card, that image is great and I love those papers you have used too, Happy Crafting Sue xx

Georgia said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful Gina! I love these easel cards - your colouring looks gorgeous! Glad your glasses problem is all sorted out now! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Andrea said...

gosh, this is soo cute

Wendy M said...

Gorgeous - I just love this easel card xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...