Monday 27 July 2009

just magnolia challenge 15


Well i've not taken part in the magnolia challenge before as i only have a couple of the stamps but the lovely Sue very kindly sent me some so thanks again Sue!!.. so i thought i would have a go this week...so please be gentle with me lol. This weeks sketch is by the very talented Tab i enjoyed making this card so think i will use the sketch again i have even made the flower myself lol, its made with tissue paper cut out with a scalloped circle on my bug.

For my card i used
Magnolia coloured with copic
Basic grey sugared papers
Ribbon and pearls are from my stash
And the flower i made myself.

I hope you like my card and thank you for visiting please leave a message so i can come visit you.

I would just like to thank everyone for their good wishes for my Daughter Keely and Caid my grandson they are much better now and recovering well. xx

18 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Such a soft and pretty looking card, it's lovely. Lisa x

amanda stokes said...

Ooooh gorgeous card Gina!I really love that magnolia image!
hugs amanda xx

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous flower and such and beautiful card. Kim

Christine said...

Great card Gina fab colouring & love BG papers.

Christine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Gina
A stunning card,
Dianne xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Gina, it is so so pretty. Love your papers, and gorgeous colouring!
Hope your keeping well.
Erin x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Gina,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Alex said...

Beautiful layout and card. Love the colours you've used and the delicate flower :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Mina said...

This is a gorgeous card Gina, I love those soft flowery papers you used...beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Gina, Such a pretty card! I love this Tilda image. Fab colouring and gorgeous papers.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful Tilda and fab papers.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Such a pretty card Gina, the soft pinks adn greens are so summery (we just need the summer to arrive properly now.

And the flower you made is fab.

Have a good day.

B x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Gina. Love the Tilda image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgues card love the beautiful papers and image ,brilliant
hugs Dawnxxxx

CraftyC said...

Fantastic Gina, a lovely card!
Clairex

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Oh Gina this is such a lovely card, really sweet tilda and the papers are delish, and wow that flower is stunning, i love it xxx

Bev said...

Oh what a delish card Gina - love those papers and gorge colours. Fabulous! x

Lynsey said...

Hi Gina this is such a pretty card. I love the flower, would you tell me how you made it as it looks beautiful?
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...