Saturday 14 February 2009

Colour Create Challenge card


Well i have been trying to get on with this card all week for the Colour Create Challenge the colour theme for last week was Peach and Aqua and i finally did it lol, just in time i might add but thought i would still put it on my blog for you all to see. I thought it would be nice as an engagement card or wedding anniversary.

I used a new stamp that i bought today for a pound, well i actually get several stamps and two border punches for twelve pounds when i worked it out it would have cost around fifty pounds lol so i am well chuffed lol.

Anyway i hope you all have a fab weekend and thanks for visiting my blog, please leave a message so i know that you have been.

Luv gina xx

7 comments:

Lesley said...

hehehe...u are as bad as me...i made it with about 30mins 2 spare!!! hehehe...its Fab!!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Phew! Just got it in by the skin of your teeth, eh? ;o) This is so beautiful. I adore that stamp and you've used the colours perfectly. Thanks for joining the Colour Create CHallenge.
Sharon xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Gina - love the image and layout. Can I suggest you start on this week's challenge NOW!!! (lol)
hugs Heather xx

Georgia said...

Lovely card Gina - I think you used the given colours really well and it looks really pretty!
xx

Lisa said...

Lovely card Gina! I love that stamp ~ have seen it quite a few times on cards and always think how nice it is. x

Tara said...

Fab card Gina, I love that stamp it's gorgeous! xx

Jeanette said...

Lovely card! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...