Sunday, 6 March 2011

Wonderland get well wishes

Good afternoon folks I'm running a bit late again got held up at our daughters cos they are moving OMG I think moving is so stressful and its even worse when there are little ones too, still its nearly all done I have to go over tomorrow and just finish a few bits off with Keely my daughter.

Right onto my card I made this last night for my niece who is in hospital at the moment and I wanted something girly for her, she is a very special young lady she has a few problems but always has smile for you I just hope she likes it I think she will.
I've use Crafts and Me stamp from the Molly Harrison range this one is called Wonderland HERE I've tried to keep the colours quite soft I've also sprayed the whole card with glimmermist available HERE at Crafts and Me the Pearls are also available at Crafts and Me HERE.



Items Used

The beautiful paper's are from Bearly Mine Designs the are called Spring Flight and Spring Blossoms
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts
The Pearls and Gem's are Available from Crafts and Me
Martha Stewart branch punch
Ribbon and Lace from my stash.

I would also like to enter some challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch
Alphabet challenge R- Ribbon
Challenge Up Your Life Fairy tales
TotallyPapercrafts Lace and Pearls
Stamp Something Digi (my papers)
Stamping For The Weekend Spring
Flutterby Wednesday Open
Wild Orchid Crafts Anything goes

Well I think that's it for now I will catch up with all you lovely peeps in a bit but right now its time to get dinner sorted.

30 comments:

Andrea C said...

Wow this is so beautiful. Tis very stressful doing mostly anything with little ones about x

Martina said...

wow I love the colors - finally spring :)

thanks for playing along at Challenge Up Your Life,


xx M.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, love the image and that big bow.
Kevin xx

Crafteezee said...

You are like me, always seem to have your hands full, lol. Gorgeous card hun, and the papers compliment the image. See you at the next Stamperama. Hugs Tracy x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Gina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarpreet said...

absolutely gorgeous, beautiful papers

mulberry station said...

Wow, your coloring, detail work and emblishments are gorgeous..A very beautiful card. It is stunning!!
Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Lizzy xx said...

WOW what a stunner! gorgeous image & lush colours.

xx Lizzy xx :)

Angel said...

Hi There.

Absolutely gorgeous, love everything about it.

Thanks for joining us at AC.

Huggoes Angel

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is beautiful, your niece will love this, it's so pretty and girly
hugs Mandy xx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow! Love the soft and delicate look of your card! Great job on the coloring!
Judi SSW DT

The Stamper's Touch said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!! So very elegant. Thanks for sharing it and for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Kathie said...

Hi Gina, wow what a card this Get Well Card is so awesome. I adore it and hopefully your niece will have a speedy recovery once seeing this wonderful card you have made her. I love every little bit of it your papers, your bow and all of your embellishments are a perfect match great job.
Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card Gina, love the fab colours.
luv
Debby

Ira said...

Absolutely stunning card Gina, love your colouring and the papers!!!

coops said...

wow, this is beautiful gina.stunning image and i love your delicate colours and embellies :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card. I hope all is settling after the move :o)
Jackie xx

Lau W said...

Just lovely, colors are so sweet ! Beautiful details !
xxx

angelwhispers said...

She is gorgeous Gina and I'm sure your niece will adore it!!!

Hope things run smoothly with the move it certainly is a very stressful time!!! Chanelle xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Gina stunning card, and I love how youve used Donnas papers they look gorgeous. with hugs Shirleyxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Gina this is one very beautiful creation loving the papers and image and that bow with the gem looks awesome I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jeannie said...

So enchantingly beautiful and so much to look at! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Wow Georgina this is a gorgeous card. Such beautiful papers and they go so well with that pretty image you've colored so perfectly. Love her glittered wings too. Beautiful soft colors and incredible embellishments. I love this! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet sketch wednesday.
all the best,
Sharon, SSW-DT

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Gina. Love the design and the fairy image. Hugs Michele x

Genevieve said...

Stunning card, such a pretty image, I'm sure your niece will love it. Thanks so for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Rebekah said...

Utterly stunning I just love that image! Thanks for sharing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

Sue said...

Hi Gina
a beautiful card, awesome colour work luv the sparkle, pretty papers & embelies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Helen Ann said...

wow gorgeous card, love the colours and the patchwork effect

thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog - hope to see you at our next challenge

Hel xox

Kim said...

Gina this is so beautiful hun! What a beauty!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Manuela said...

A wonderful creation :) Great :)
Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...